Clients are Our First Priority
Clients are Our First Priority
Addoz Engineering Inc. is a Civil Engineering Company with technical expertise ranging from infrastructure planning, civil and municipal engineering and design, to development site servicing plans (DSSP) and project management. Also, from traffic engineering studies and project designs including traffic impact assessments (TIA) / traffic impact studies (TIS), parking studies, shared parking, traffic control signal, signing & pavement marking and traffic accommodation strategies (TAS) / transportation management plans (TMP) design to transportation planning & engineering, roadway improvement designs, traffic signal operations and coordinated signal timing plans design and implementation. Our services are offered in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Ontario.
• Municipal Infrastructure Planning, Engineering & Project Design;
including the following:
• Design and preparing drawings including stamping construction and as-built drawings, schedule B, B&C. of the following:
· Private residential houses (timber, concrete, steel)
· Institutional, and commercial structures (timber, concrete, steel)
· Different types of retaining walls, and
· Septic system design and responsible of taking approval
· Maintenance inspections of structures with stamping
• Traffic Impact Assessments (TIA)
• Traffic Engineering Studies and Modeling
• Traffic Signing & Pavement Marking Design
• Parking Studies, Facility Planning and Design
• Signal Timing Plans & Coordination Timing Plans
• Transportation Planning and Studies
• Travel Demand Forecasting
• Project Management
• Regional and Multimodal Transportation Studies
• Traffic Accommodation Strategies/Traffic Management
Plans for Highway Construction Projects
• Access Management & Circulation Evaluations/Studies
• Project Site Plans Review
• Traffic Counts & Data Collection
• Roadway & Intersection Improvements Design
• Public Utility Relocation Evaluations & Studies
1. High River Commercial & Industrial Business Park Development Traffic Impact Assessment Services
2. Stafford Lake Residential Development Traffic Impact Assessments Services
• Experienced with diverse technical backgrounds and areas of expertise.
• Strong attention to details, accuracy and the governing agencies’ standards.
• Extensive field review and investigation prior to starting work.
• Close coordination with our clients and the review agencies to reach ultimate solutions that would minimize the project improvements or construction costs.
• Commitment to complete projects and deliver services on time and within budget.
• High quality professional work with very competitive prices for the services.
Red Deer, Airdrie, Calgary, Chestermere, Banff, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Canmore, Fort Macleod, Rocky View County, Rocy Mountain County, Lethbridge County, Red Deer County.
Edmonton, St. Albert, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Ponoka, Lloydminster, Cold Lake, Fort McMurray, Parkland County, Vermilion River County, MD of Bonnyville, Leduc County,
Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Abbotsford, Mission, Walnut Grove, Hope, Penticton, Kelowna, Kamloops, Vernon, Golden, Prince George, Kimberley.
Vancouver, Strathcona, Central Coast, Kitimat Stikine, Peace River, Bulkley Nechako, Northern Rockies, Fraser Fort George, Columbia Shuswap, East Kootenay.
Lambton Kent District, Simco County, Muskoka District Municipality, Parry Sound District, Sudbury District, Algoma District, Timiskaming District, Thunder Bay, Cochrane, Kenora, K of C 4th, Niagara Falls.
All over Ontario including Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ottawa, Niagara Falls, Markham, Mississauga, Hamilton, Barrie, Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, North Bay, Huntsville, Collingwood, Georgina, Gravenhurst, Sudbury and Cornwall.
All over Saskatchewan including Cypress, Five Hills, Sun Country, Heartland, Regina, Saskatoon, Sunrise, Prince Albert Parkland, Kelsey Trail, Prairie North, Keewatin Yatthe, Mamawetan Churchill River, Athabasca Health Authority, Uranium City, and Stony Rapids.
All over Saskatchewan including the following cities and towns: Regina, Swift Current, Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, Humboldt, North Battleford, Melfort, Tisdale, Nipawin, Prince Albert, Meadow Lake, and Yorkton.
Sign up to hear from us.
Please reach out at your convenience so we can discuss your project, prepare a scope of work and provide a quotation. Please email Dr. Emad Alsaidi: email@example.com
81 Evansridge Circle NW, Calgary, Alberta T3P 0H9, Canada
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Copyright © 2018 Addoz Engineering Inc. - All Rights Reserved. - Transportation engineering consultants Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Ontario, Civil Engineering Consultant, Development Site Servicing Plan Consultant, DSSP Consultant, Project Management Consultant, Tender Document Preparations, Specifications, RFP, RFQ, Scheduling, Project Supervision and managements, Estimating, MTO preparation, Civil Engineering Services, Traffic Engineering and Planning
Call us: 587-703-5222, 587-703-9321
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org